TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Mountain/Southwest Meet and Greet

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by MS Falcon, May 16, 2018.

1. MS Falcon

MS Falcon Member

Southwest Meet and Greet
    Will there be an EVent for the mountain/southwest people this summer? As a new owner I'm figuring out this community slowly. Thanks for your help

2. vespax

vespax Member

There is one under discussion in Grand Junction. Perhaps a drive to Moab and back. Also discussion of putting some Teslas in the GJ auto show this summer.

3. MS Falcon

MS Falcon Member

Fantastic Vespax. Would like to join the group. When is auto show? Also the drive over the Grand Mesa is fun. Great scenery and interesting road to drive. Moab is always a favorite destination for us. Thanks for the info. and will see you soon

4. MS Falcon

MS Falcon Member

Fantastic Vespax! When is the GJ auto show. If we are not already committed you can count on us. And Moab is always a favorite destination for us. Another drive that is scenic would be the Grand Mesa. Great foliage in the fall and interesting road to drive,

5. vespax

vespax Member

6. MS Falcon

MS Falcon Member

Thanks Vespax..Just put in a "join" request

• Like x 1
  7. sdoorex

sdoorex Member

I did as well. I don't live on the west slope but I travel to Fruita often and I'll join any events if I'm around.

• Like x 1
  8. aaronhoffman

aaronhoffman Member

Hi, the Downtown GJ car show is on Sept. 22 this year. I am going to inquire about a group entry for an "electric alley" sort of area where we could display our cars (and answer the inevitable questions from the public such as "how far can it go?" and "how long does it take to charge?")

More info on the car show is here:
    Fuoco Motor Co. Downtown Car Show

• Like x 2
  9. MS Falcon

MS Falcon Member

Thanks Aaron for the info and for taking this project on. Looking forward to fun times Lynn

• Like x 1