Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MountainPass Performance Comfort Coilovers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I want to reduce body roll, my current F: 12/12 R: 12/10, would it be best to drop to F: 10/10 and R: 10/10 (or 10/8)? I also have MPP FLCAB and Rear Cambers.

I'm lowered 0.5 inch, with larger sidewall 255/45/20 tires, I felt a big difference in comfort with the larger sidewall even though my speedometer is off. Tires were cheaper too. I also have 2 toddlers in the back seat so I'd still like to maintain their comfort.

Reactions: JonB65
My hopes were too high and expectations not met with these coilovers. My car's NVH was still uncomfortable. I read the new MYLR suspension is questionably improved and the new MYP is much improved. I test drove a 2023 MYP back-to-back with my 2022 MYLR on MPP Comfort Coilovers set to 14/14 all around. Maybe it was the road noise. Maybe it was that I cut out insulation to install a spare. Maybe it was that I opened the rear panels and added butyl and foam. Maybe it was because I hacked my hatch trim installing 3 different sizes of rigid vinyl tubing. Maybe I'm an idiot. 😂 Anyway the MYP seemed smoother. I couldn't pass up the new price and power either. Ordered the MYP, swapped the OE suspension back in, and sold the MYP to Carmax for $47k (they must not know about the recent price drops and tax credits). My 2 cents. A drop in the bucket compared to all the positive reviews, I know. Anyway, they are for sale here in the for sale subforum, here:

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/fs-mpp-comfort-coilovers-in-the-denver-area-2k.300099/

Last edited by a moderator: