Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MountainPass Performance Comfort Coilovers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, for those that received an update from Mountain Pass Performance on January 11th, 2021, has anyone received tracking for their MPP Model Y Comfort Adjustable Coilovers? Their e-mail stated kits are scheduled to ship out in 2 weeks, and the last kits ordered are scheduled to ship out 2-3 weeks after that.

Waiting patiently for my kit.

Hi everyone, for those that received an update from Mountain Pass Performance on January 11th, 2021, has anyone received tracking for their MPP Model Y Comfort Adjustable Coilovers? Their e-mail stated kits are scheduled to ship out in 2 weeks, and the last kits ordered are scheduled to ship out 2-3 weeks after that.

Waiting patiently for my kit.

I pre-ordered in Sept and paid in full on Oct 28th and still don't have anything

• Informative
Reactions: DennyL
arrived today from KW Germany!

I have to give credit to Jesse and Sasha for amazing customer service by updating their guide after I emailed asking for Model Y specific instructions this afternoon; those can now be found at:
MPP Coilover Installation Instructions | Mountain Pass Performance
(Model Y Comfort Adjustable Coilovers AWD)

DSC09752.jpeg
DSC09756.jpeg
DSC09757.jpeg
DSC09755.jpeg

probably due to shipping, there was a screw that went loose; but thankfully stayed within the box; I think it's important for maintaining ride height for one of the corners; I reattached using a hex tool

DSC09750.jpeg
DSC09751.jpeg

scheduled to install these and the rear camber arms on Monday

I have to give credit to Jesse and Sasha for amazing customer service by updating their guide after I emailed asking for Model Y specific instructions this afternoon; those can now be found at:

View attachment 633407 View attachment 633408 View attachment 633410 View attachment 633412

probably due to shipping, there was a screw that went loose; but thankfully stayed within the box; I think it's important for maintaining ride height for one of the corners; I reattached using a hex tool

View attachment 633409 View attachment 633411

Dang I’m jealous. Still waiting for my tracking. I will do self installation maybe GoPro it.

View attachment 633407 View attachment 633408 View attachment 633410 View attachment 633412

View attachment 633409 View attachment 633411

Thanks. Was it obvious where the screw came from?