Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MountainPass Performance Comfort Coilovers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I installed my coils this weekend and noticed something interesting one of the rear shocks did not extend when I cut the white strap. Is this normal? 🙃 View attachment 792438
Are those KW adjusters or something like that? Please tell me more about this:
adjust.jpg

They work well only thing is no real feedback since I don't think front dampers have detents for rebound. I might try to shorten them a bit and see if that helps.
The "detents" are very subtle, I imagine they will get lost in that cable extension. That being said, we know how many "clicks" there are in a full rotation so you could still figure it out with reasonable accuracy!

Finally got around to dialing in the ride height and suspension settings after getting them installed at EAS. After a month I’ll head over to Auto Union Tuning to get it aligned.

Btw, my Mod 3 also has MPP Coilovers since when they first came out. Now it’s at 67k miles and still riding like new.

View attachment 802000View attachment 802001View attachment 802003View attachment 802004View attachment 802005View attachment 801999View attachment 802002
Looks awesome, any issues with the coilovers? Squeaks etc?