Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MountainPass Performance Comfort Coilovers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@jpy1980 More at bmw.revivalist
IMG_4558.jpeg

I’ve had these installed for 10k miles. Noticed a nice improvement while driving over the bigger bumps, but I’ve also switched from 21s to 20“ wheels. Handles awesome.

If you’re in the Tampa Bay Area (FL), I’d highly recommend going to www.lhtperformance.com/home for installation. Although they specializes in Hondas; John and his crew do amazing work.
Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

For those wondering, the recommended settings ended up destroying my rear mudflaps. But there’s no under body damage after putting a few thousand miles.
Might look into adjusting up 10 mm from recommended also- love the lowered look, but don’t like having to be super careful with these San Diego streets.

D08AFCA0-5D70-4DDA-9C72-9E31810E3C05.jpeg

For those wondering, the recommended settings ended up destroying my rear mudflaps. But there’s no under body damage after putting a few thousand miles.
Might look into adjusting up 10 mm from recommended also- love the lowered look, but don’t like having to be super careful with these San Diego streets.

View attachment 815981
I foresee rally armor mud flaps in your immediate future

View attachment 815981
Hi, I have Abstract Ocean I was wondering how high they need to be off the ground to be safe.