TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Mounting DVD Player(s)

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by Fudd, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Fudd

Fudd Member

Hey, everyone.

I just read somewhere that the Model 3's front headrests don't slide up on rods... I have a DVD player (old school, fold-down type) that sits on a tray, suspended between the two seats, mounting on the rods. I know it sounds flimsy but it has lasted us 9-years through minor abuse (being kicked, dropped, etc.) We are going to travel 600 miles in the new car (if it arrives on time!) and I don't want to hear "are we there yet" from the back seats the entire way...

Has anyone found a solution to mount DVD screens to the back of the seats? I might have to shell out for two screens that connect to each other and display the same video, but if that's the only solution so be it.

Any help would be SERIOUSLY appreciated!

Thank you, in advance. :)