TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Mouse over image to zoom Have one to sell? Sell now Tesla Model X License Plate Frame - MY SUV IS FA

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Phil Gorski, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Phil Gorski

Phil Gorski Member

Mouse over image to zoom Have one to sell? Sell now Tesla Model X License Plate Frame - MY SUV IS FASTER THAN YOUR SPORTS CAR

FREE SHIPPING IN THE US
    Outside US - email me for Shipping quote

The Tesla Model X is the fastest production SUV out there,
    going by initial performance tests from Drag Times.
    According to these tests:

The Model X P90D can do
    0?60 mph in 3.17 seconds,
    0-100 mph in just 7.98 seconds
    which means that it actually does a faster 0?100 mph time than the Model S P85D.

This frame is just your way of letting others that this in no ordinary SUV - it's extraordinary!!!
    Chrome plated metal frame
    License plate is standard size 6" x 12".
    Super sharp colors and graphics.
    Pre-drilled holes for easy mounting

FREE SHIPPING IN THE US
    Outside US - email me for Shipping quote

List Date: 2/28/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mouse over image to zoom Have one to sell? Sell now Tesla Model X License Plate Frame - MY SUV IS FASTER THAN YOUR SPORTS CAR
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $29.95

buynowbutton.png
    --------------------------------------
    9c39d1bb-277e-4edf-a8ca-84368a7a5d28.jpg