Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MP Adjustable Comfort

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am interested in these coilovers if they really do improve the ride comfort.

Can users who have it provide their experience? In terms of ride comfort, what stock car (non Tesla) is comparible?

I have the non-adjustable comfort coil overs on my P3D. Purchased a few months before the adjustable ones were announced. :(

They’re pretty great and feel about ~25% smoother than stock in my experience. Softer tires will also help a lot but my options are limited with the 20 inch performance wheels. Im considering air suspension soon because I want an even smoother ride.

I have the non-adjustable comfort coil overs on my P3D. Purchased a few months before the adjustable ones were announced. :(

They’re pretty great and feel about ~25% smoother than stock in my experience. Softer tires will also help a lot but my options are limited with the 20 inch performance wheels. Im considering air suspension soon because I want an even smoother ride.
Which air are you considering? Not much reliable aftermarket options for the 3

Air suspension will ride worse, make sure you get a ride with someone before you make that decision.