Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MPP Coilovers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does adding these Comfort coilovers affect the warranty at all?
It doesn't void your warranty, but if something failed on your car and Tesla is able to prove that it was a result of an aftermarket part you used, they wouldn't be obligated to fix it for free since it isn't their fault! That being said, with many kits sold we have never heard of anyone being denied warranty, even for something more extreme like our lift kits.

It doesn't void your warranty, but if something failed on your car and Tesla is able to prove that it was a result of an aftermarket part you used, they wouldn't be obligated to fix it for free since it isn't their fault! That being said, with many kits sold we have never heard of anyone being denied warranty, even for something more extreme like our lift kits.
Wait a fruity minute - I can lift my model 3 performance???? 8-10" ground clearance and BFG ATs would like nice..

Wait a fruity minute - I can lift my model 3 performance???? 8-10" ground clearance and BFG ATs would like nice..
You didn't know that!?

MPP 1.75" Model 3/Y Suspension Lift Kit | Mountain Pass Performance

119647468_1109787342752873_4605095973596037699_n.jpg

Reactions: bandwagon and Pyre