Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MPP Comfort Coilover reviews?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MPP Comfort coilover owners here, is the ride comfortable than stock after getting to use it for few months. Do you feel every single crack and lines on the freeway? Is pothole bumps feel softer after months of using?
Comfort owner here.

The simple answer is you feel a much smaller percentage of the cracks and lines on the freeway, perhaps 15-20% of what you feel stock, to the point where it really doesn't stand out compared to a regular car.

However, when you do feel them, when they are big enough to make a feeling, the signature is the same as before. (ie: BANG). Sadly, MPP wasn't able to get a softer, "FUMP" type of damper action.

I would switch to a better damper if someone were to make one that feels more like VW/Audi.

Reactions: Murattukaalai
Comfort owner here.

The simple answer is you feel a much smaller percentage of the cracks and lines on the freeway, perhaps 15-20% of what you feel stock, to the point where it really doesn't stand out compared to a regular car.

However, when you do feel them, when they are big enough to make a feeling, the signature is the same as before. (ie: BANG). Sadly, MPP wasn't able to get a softer, "FUMP" type of damper action.

I would switch to a better damper if someone were to make one that feels more like VW/Audi.

Was the bang a pothole? I have felt similar in my old a3 and BMW m3

Comfort owner here.

So you regret buying comfort? Would Sport or KW V3 make any difference with stiffer spring rate?