Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MPP Comfort Coilover reviews?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered MPP non-adjustable coils, rear upper camber arms, toe arms and front lower control arm bearings. Pretty excited, but I am looking for someone to install everything properly. Are any of you willing to recommend someone in South Florida (Preferably Miami)?

Thanks. Considering the sway bar they offer. What’s your experience been with the sway bar in terms of ride comfort?
I have sways from Eibach. Bought them 2 years ago before MPP or UP came out with theirs otherwise I would’ve went with theirs. I have them set to hard in the front and soft in the back.

Ride comfort-wise, you shouldn’t feel a significant change. Most noticeable is on spirited driving on. No body roll and less cabin turbulence on aggressive turns. That’s about it.

Any pointers on how to set these up for max ride height? What measurements should I set the perch to?

Can I just crank the perches to the end of the threaded sleeve, or is there an actual measurement I should be aiming for?

This is for a 2wd model 3.

:edit: Just got an email back from MPP - apparently I just add 14mm to the "recommended" setting. Thanks Jesse! :)

Any pointers on how to set these up for max ride height? What measurements should I set the perch to?

Can I just crank the perches to the end of the threaded sleeve, or is there an actual measurement I should be aiming for?

:edit: Just got an email back from MPP - apparently I just add 14mm to the "recommended" setting. Thanks Jesse! :)
No problem! The rough ratio for calculating your adjustments is 1mm of spring perch adjustment for 1.2mm of ride height adjustment. It isn't a perfect science but it will help you get close on your first try.

I refuse to answer any question that doesn't begin with, "how do I make my car lower?" Hahaha