Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MPP Comfort Coilovers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently installed the MountainPass Performance Comfort coilovers for my RWD and really love the ride. I thought I would try out how Static rides get around and now ready to switch to air suspension. With that said I’m selling my complete kit for $1,600 and pay for shipping to whoever purchases them. Kit is fairly new with very few miles on it. MPP is currently back ordered with this kit so take advantage of this. My lose your gain. Feel free to PM me if interested.

Thanks

D992B441-E3A0-43AB-B912-AABC4E0CBB9C.png

Front and rear components. Does not include toe or camber arms.

Do you think it's fair that you get to use this kit for free and sell it for the same price as a new one, just because you can take advantage of the market with them being sold out?

Sorry, but I really despise sellers who do this "pay more and get it now because it's out of stock"

'GLWS'

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: bhzmark and seanr
Do think it's fair that you get to use this kit for free and sell it for the same price as a new one, just because you can take advantage of the market with them being sold out?

Sorry, but I really despise sellers who do this "pay more and get it now because it's out of stock"

'GLWS'
Lack of supply results in higher prices for an in-demand product. Lucky him. I say he should sell it for as much as he can get. Let the market decide what it's worth.

Lack of supply results in higher prices for an in-demand product. Lucky him. I say he should sell it for as much as he can get. Let the market decide what it's worth.

I know that's how it works but deep down I was hoping that this particular community was better than taking advantage of other members for a few $. Personally I would never sell something I used for as much/more than new.

I actually picked up this kit for $1,870 with shipping and willing to let another fortunate soul enjoy this great kit for their Model 3 for $1,600 PLUS I’m willing to pay to get it shipped to the lucky buyer. I wanted to try riding Static and it’s not for me so I’m simply trying to recupe some of my money back as the air suspension cost a pretty penny my friend.

NOT trying to take advantage of anyone on this forum and I’m really quite surprised you feel that way.

honestly that was my reaction too. On initial view, it's a $20 price difference over brand new plus looks like MPP charges ~$80 to ship to me, so $100 total savings. Looks like it's $240 shipping to Hawaii though, so perhaps best bet is to find someone in Hawaii who wants some coilovers for their M3.