Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MPP Customer Service/Build Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another great experience with MPP and Jesse. I had some questions regarding the lower control arm bushings and also looking into their front brakes. Jesse was so quick to respond and helpful with feedback.

The lower control arm bushings are wonderful, by the way. There is an immediate difference in control when you load up the steering.. So cool.

Reactions: SK360 and MasterC17
I do! No feedback on the setup though as I just installed it all 2 weeks ago and it’s still deep into winter here in PA. Looking forward to the upcoming season.

Bunch of videos from last year here:
https://youtube.com/user/mattsimmons

Amazing looking parts no matter what you get!
How long did it take you to do the install? Jack or lift? The dealer is telling me 4-5 hours!

Final report: AutoRND took 3 hours and change to install the stealth RUCA kit — coil overs and black upper camber arms. Went to their preferred alignment shop for another hour and then back home. I don’t have the settings but will add them.

Bumps are fewer and freeway acceleration and driving feels much more controlled.

Last edited:
How long did it take you to do the install? Jack or lift? The dealer is telling me 4-5 hours!
I just finished installing FUCA, Rear camber arms, and shocks - as SK360 said, I def took my time and was critical of my work. I think the total time took me ~10 hours (it was also one of the hottest weeks of the year so I took frequent breaks, etc.). The quality of MPP parts is awesome and everything went together really well!

I just finished installing FUCA, Rear camber arms, and shocks - as SK360 said, I def took my time and was critical of my work. I think the total time took me ~10 hours (it was also one of the hottest weeks of the year so I took frequent breaks, etc.). The quality of MPP parts is awesome and everything went together really well!
Working in the heat makes things way worse! Glad you are all having fun wrenching on your cars and enjoying the parts. We really appreciate your kind words :)

LOL... That's why I did mine in January and won't do anything else until Winter :)