Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mr. Chrome Converting your Stock 19" rims to Chrome

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to start a thread about these guys.

Just came back and I cant be happier.

I tried painting my rims after getting my S85, but I made a mistake and it did not sit well with me.

I finally made the switch after seeing another S85 with the same rims at the Oxnard Supercharger.

It turns out its the same place as this Ebay ad.

19" TESLA CHROME WHEELS SPLIT 5 SPOKE FOR EXCHANGE

I made an appointment and went direct to their store for the switch saving on the shipping.

They provided everything needed to swap the new rims and even rotated my tires.

They have done many Tesla's, as they asked me to leave it in Jack Mode. They offer Chrome center caps but I opted for keep the stock ones. The finishing touch was adding new Chrome valve caps...And no error message from the tire sensors after the switch either. The car drove fantastic after the rims were installed. But I cant stop going outside and looking at the car. It should come this way straight from Tesla.

Again great shop, Great employees, and a fantastic price

vL2ZBRI.jpg

1E0ZRIn.jpg

nDzCQiA.jpg

zoRA9vU.jpg

I wanted to start a thread about these guys.

Just came back and I cant be happier.

I tried painting my rims after getting my S85, but I made a mistake and it did not sit well with me.

I finally made the switch after seeing another S85 with the same rims at the Oxnard Supercharger.

It turns out its the same place as this Ebay ad.

19" TESLA CHROME WHEELS SPLIT 5 SPOKE FOR EXCHANGE

I made an appointment and went direct to their store for the switch saving on the shipping.

They provided everything needed to swap the new rims and even rotated my tires.

They have done many Tesla's, as they asked me to leave it in Jack Mode. They offer Chrome center caps but I opted for keep the stock ones. The finishing touch was adding new Chrome valve caps...And no error message from the tire sensors after the switch either. The car drove fantastic after the rims were installed. But I cant stop going outside and looking at the car. It should come this way straight from Tesla.

Again great shop, Great employees, and a fantastic price

vL2ZBRI.jpg

1E0ZRIn.jpg

nDzCQiA.jpg

zoRA9vU.jpg
OMG that looks great. I thought it was going to look bad.