Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mr Emblem for MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to sell 2 emblems for a Model Y from Mr. Emblem. They are both the matte (satin) black for the rear and front frunk. Links are below.

Reason to sell is the fact that I have decided to leave the vehicle completely de-badged after I purchased these. Initial price was $150 total on my end. Willing to sell for $120 with shipping included (Paypal friends and family or venmo or check).

Thanks!

I got these from Amazon and they are solid ( just like OEM ) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B09TH6L2B6?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1
Awesome. Thanks for the link. I needed black emblems after removing oem’s for my PPF install.

Are they identical in thickness and quality as Oem? I mistakenly bought some from eBay that turned out to be nothing more than plastic covers for the oem emblems.

Do they come with sticky tape already? How did you align them - by eye or with a computer printed tool?

Awesome. Thanks for the link. I needed black emblems after removing oem’s for my PPF install.

Are they identical in thickness and quality as Oem? I mistakenly bought some from eBay that turned out to be nothing more than plastic covers for the oem emblems.

Do they come with sticky tape already? How did you align them - by eye or with a computer printed tool?
Yes very OEM like. 3M tape is on. I just eye balled it

Reactions: Manbutter