Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MR White Interior Updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fresno Ca here. Received similar text today too. Kinda surprised tho. My financial situation has/will unfortunately change and I called on Friday to cancel. I received the email confirmation about the cancellation. Maybe it wasn't processed yet. I have been regretting making the phone call since, so maybe it's a sign? Or someone playing with my emotions

That's sad... when did you order?

MR / EAP/White / White/ Aero Wheels/ Houston,TX - Day 0 reservation holder - Ordered 10/18 - no news yet,
Per the delivery guy it comes down to batching of different builds now as they are working through all the orders now that they’ve got all the orders in to get through year end. So we should be seeing multiple deliveries on here of folks on the west coast, or southeast, or northeast, who got MSM with white interior, then MSM with black interior, then White with black interior and so on and so forth. I was also assured that There was no way I wouldn’t get it before year end. Ordered November 3rd

Reactions: Babs89
Got the text a couple of nights ago and today I was able to enter my trade in information/pictures and I was able to apply for a Tesla loan. Approved within minutes and was offered 4.89% 72 months.
Ordered mid range on 10/20, not a reservation holder. Midnight silver, white interior, aero with EAP. I am going to apply with a credit union and see if a better rate is available.