Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MS 19" Cyclone Spare Tire

ScottieLV

Nov 15, 2013
Purchased this wheel and tire as a spare for our MS P-85 from Tesla. We have since traded it for a model X and no longer have any use for it. One Cyclone Rim with TPMS and Michelin 245/45R19 Primacy MXM4 Tire with less than 100 miles. No rim damage. Pick this Spare up when you visit Vegas next time. I live near SC at Sunset Rd and Strip and can meet there. Do NOT want to ship. Asking $400
IMG_0029.jpg
IMG_0030.jpg
0 or Best...

Target

Supporting Member
Apr 9, 2018
Chicago Land
Nowhere near Vegas so I can't buy it from you, but just to improve the listing, is it Gen1 TPMS or Gen2 TPMS that shows pressures on the dashboard?

No CO2

Jun 25, 2020
San Diego, CA
Interested, but I live in San Diego, and won't be Vegas until the weekend of September 19th.
I would offer $200, as it is not that important. Just replacing a rim that has cosmetic damage.

ScottieLV

Nov 15, 2013
Interested, but I live in San Diego, and won't be Vegas until the weekend of September 19th.
I would offer $200, as it is not that important. Just replacing a rim that has cosmetic damage.

I still have the Cyclone Tire/rim for $200 cash if you are coming to Vegas 9/19.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC