Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MS 19" slipstreams w/ tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MS 19" silver slipstreams with Goodyear tires. 9/32 on all 4 tires. No curb rash or anything anywhere.
These literally have 62 miles on them. Car delivered with 6 miles plus 56 miles home where they were taken off.
Prefer local sale (So Cal) but willing to ship at the buyers expense. Plus time till the following weekend to ship them out.

Asking $1000 for a quick sale but open to offers and trades that are none Tesla trades. Show me what random *sugar* you have. Any questions or comments please PM me. I can send better pics if needed. If there is no reply from me stating sold in this thread below, then they are still for sale.

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

Thanks again, got them installed today, tpms worked no issues. Just as an fyi (I would have shipped the exact same way) the rims took an imprint of the cardboard ribs and ink they were protected with, probably can put a thin plastic layer between the rim and cardboard in the future to avoid that, was good for me to learn that since I will likely be shipping the 21's when I get them sold.