TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

MS in body shop on Oahu

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by dpodoll, Dec 9, 2014.

1. dpodoll

dpodoll Member

Rear ended someone, and took the busted up LEAF down to SIG's in Waipahu. Saw a White MS with 21s, and Pano roof that was missing it's front end. Anyone know who might own that one? SIG's also told my wife that they are the SC's referral body shop. I've been doing business with them for 20 years.

2. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Gasp !! Did you see tears in anyone's eyes at SIG's? What was its tag number?
    SIG's is not the only one in Honolulu. There's another body shop, Classic Body Shop in the Industrial Park over near Sam's in Pearl City. Someone at the SC told me they used it too.

3. spleen

spleen Active Member

Wasn't the SC recommending O Sung's body shop in Kalihi at one point? Or am I remembering that wrong?

4. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

That's where they had us take our cars for alignment.

5. nanimac

nanimac Aloha!

yes, they had recommended them to me when the garage door scraped my bumper last year. They're probably still on the list.

6. HawaiiBee

HawaiiBee Member

We have a white / 21" / pano roof there for some front bumper repairs...

7. dpodoll

dpodoll Member

Must have been yours. Pulled up behind it and all looked normal. Then we saw the front. Looked weird with the bumper and hood off.