Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MS OEM 19 inch Wheels (2019)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove the car home and took the wheels off the next day. Like new. Wheels and center caps ONLY. No tires. No TPMS sensors.

$450, Local Pickup Only in S. Florida

2019 Tesla 19 inch wheels.jpg

I would be interested but I’m not local. I’d pay $600 to $650 depending on actual UPS shipping charges if you shipped them.

I have recently shipped mounted snow tires and it was a huge hassle. Bare wheels would be easier, but I can understand if you don’t want to deal with that.

I believe I still have some boxes in the garage attic for wheels I had shipped 2 years ago. If I do still have those boxes, shipping would be easier and I will consider it. I don't normally offer shipping on wheels because buyers are usually not interested in paying it.

I believe I still have some boxes in the garage attic for wheels I had shipped 2 years ago. If I do still have those boxes, shipping would be easier and I will consider it. I don't normally offer shipping on wheels because buyers are usually not interested in paying it.
Having shipped a set of mounted snow tires recently, I know shipping isn’t free. If you get a local buyer, however, that is great. I don’t need 19s immediately. Looking to replace my 21 Turbines eventually but still plenty of good rubber on the Michelins.

BUMP!

I will also throw in a set of TPMS sensors. The came with the wheels I purchased and installed on the car to replace the ones I am selling. The seller stated they were Gen2 sensors at the time, but I cannot say for sure as I have not used them.

BUMP!

I will also throw in a set of TPMS sensors. The came with the wheels I purchased and installed on the car to replace the ones I am selling. The seller stated they were Gen2 sensors at the time, but I cannot say for sure as I have not used them.

Have you reconsidered shipping them? I'm in NY and in need of a set to use for winter tires. If you're able to estimate the shipping price, that would be great. Let me know! Thx