With the alleged impeding 4% price increase from April, in a moment of madness which I justify 100% jby it being my birthday yesterday I pulled the trigger on ordering a P90D. I've received the agreement with the pricing, etc. I haven't yet paid the GBP 2,000 refundably deposit (I can do). Question is, will Tesla honour the price as we go on to the new pricing scheme? If they do, then it would be great as I can see if there are any new changes accompanying the price increase (bigger 100kWh battery?) and then decide whether to switch to that or stick with my existing pre-price-increase order.