TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

MS ordered, but not confirmed. Price increase?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by tfboy, Mar 30, 2016.

1. tfboy

tfboy Gimme the Caaaaaar!

With the alleged impeding 4% price increase from April, in a moment of madness which I justify 100% jby it being my birthday yesterday :D I pulled the trigger on ordering a P90D.

I've received the agreement with the pricing, etc.

I haven't yet paid the GBP 2,000 refundably deposit (I can do).

Question is, will Tesla honour the price as we go on to the new pricing scheme?

If they do, then it would be great as I can see if there are any new changes accompanying the price increase (bigger 100kWh battery?) and then decide whether to switch to that or stick with my existing pre-price-increase order.

2. sandpiper

sandpiper Active Member

I'm 100% certain that that if you want to change your order, you would have to accept the new pricing. If you've already confirmed, then this would typically involve cancelling and re-ordering.

But of course they can't change your already agreed upon price if you stay with the P90D.

3. tfboy

tfboy Gimme the Caaaaaar!

Thanks, I guess that makes sense :)