Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MS P85 Tesla Door Wont open DEC 18 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla has not yet addressed the door not opening on Dec 18, 2013. They tell me next week.
Wish me luck!

- - - Updated - - -

I had that experience in Chicago last June. The delay in getting into my Model S (door would not open) resulted in a hooligan assaulting me. I even have a picture of the fellow who assaulted me. Filed a report with the Chicago Police. The Chicago PD have done nothing (expected). Until the door handle works as designed, I am not heading back to Chicago.

+1 for that, A-Men brother. Or at least, not going back until I'm allowed to carry my firearm (as I do in WI).

+1 for that, A-Men brother. Or at least, not going back until I'm allowed to carry my firearm (as I do in WI).

A Illinois CCW would have stopped the hooligan from even thinking about assaulting me. I would never have had to draw the firearm, since the jerk would not have approached me. Sad that it takes a CCW law to prevent personality disorders like this fellow from approaching me at all.