Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MS P85D wheel spacers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here the side view on a set of aftermarket Forged wheels with a 14mm offset ... no spacers needed :cool:
IMG_3881.JPG

I mounted my arachnids today because I couldn’t wait any longer. They take a hour including washing and storing my turbines. So if your go at this thing with power tools you’ll be done in 30 minutes. Meaning taking off your spacers before taking the car to the SC won’t be that difficult.

Big thanks to @FlatSix911 for his suggestion on jack pad worked great, ample clearance of battery Tesla Model S chassis specific jack pad tool | eBay

I mounted my arachnids today because I couldn’t wait any longer. They take a hour including washing and storing my turbines. So if your go at this thing with power tools you’ll be done in 30 minutes. Meaning taking off your spacers before taking the car to the SC won’t be that difficult.

Big thanks to @FlatSix911 for his suggestion on jack pad worked great, ample clearance of battery Tesla Model S chassis specific jack pad tool | eBay
That was literally the first purchase I made after taking delivery of the car. Always about having the proper tools for me.
As for the BMW logos, he’s using them as winters so if he’s like me, only swaps the wheels in when needed. Either way, details do matter.
Now I just need to decide on which wheels to get. Have settled on 20s vs 21s and hope I won’t regret it/get size envy. :p
Tire Rack still has the 21” Axis Allies on closeout, but they are just too “flat” IMO.

My mind is more blown, BMW logos on a Tesla!?!? @FlatSix911 Amazon prime yourself some grey vinyl and cover up those logos :eek:
As for the BMW logos, he’s using them as winters so if he’s like me, only swaps the wheels in when needed. Either way, details do matter.
Now I just need to decide on which wheels to get. Have settled on 20s vs 21s and hope I won’t regret it/get size envy. :p
Tire Rack still has the 21” Axis Allies on closeout, but they are just too “flat” IMO.
The BMW caps disappeared on day-1 ... replaced with the original Alpina caps from my M6 :cool:
I really like the concave dish on these wheels that accentuates the low offset.
IMG_8228.jpg

Reactions: Doanster1