Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MS Plaid Tracking?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a thread for Model S Plaid ordering folks? I didn't see one - saw the LR but not plaid.

I ordered on 8/13, originally said end of August, beginning September and now pushed to November 20 - January 15.

What color combo and rims did you order? Tons of Plaids available on their website… search Existing Models by zip code… many of these inventory cars haven’t shipped from Cali yet… so you could have it sent to your preferred dealer. Also, just because they include FSD pricing doesn’t mean you can’t have that removed… easy to change.

What color combo and rims did you order? Tons of Plaids available on their website… search Existing Models by zip code… many of these inventory cars haven’t shipped from Cali yet… so you could have it sent to your preferred dealer. Also, just because they include FSD pricing doesn’t mean you can’t have that removed… easy to change.
Does Tesla ship to my local dealer if there's a match (enhance or FSD)? I ordered enhanced but yeah i know it cane be adjusted....

Does Tesla ship to my local dealer if there's a match (enhance or FSD)? I ordered enhanced but yeah i know it cane be adjusted....
Depends if it’s sitting on a lot or at the factory. Find the inventory car you want on Tesla.com “existing inventory” and hit the “call back” option… they’ll tell you what options are out there. You can delete FSD, EAP, or add them before delivery. If it’s already at a dealer they’ll tell you what the cost would be to move it to your preferred dealer… good luck.

I purchased my M3 this way and had it in a week… even though it was back ordered online.

I called Tesla on this - my local dealer. Even though my order says November - January, their “backend” shows first week of September for delivery. Whatever that means. They quoted me $2k to get from FL (west palm beach) to Chicago. I’ll stick it out for a few weeks.

Reactions: Leeclanual
I called Tesla on this - my local dealer. Even though my order says November - January, their “backend” shows first week of September for delivery. Whatever that means. They quoted me $2k to get from FL (west palm beach) to Chicago. I’ll stick it out for a few weeks.

Yeah… the key is to get the inventory car before it arrives at a dealership to save the extra shipping. Good luck.