TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

MS Refresh Dimensions?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Geowil, Aug 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Geowil

Geowil Member

Are the dimension of the refresh still generally the same as before? Or has there been some reduction (even a small amount) in the length from removal of the nose cone? I am assuming no change but I am not sure. Thanks.

2. Three60guy

Three60guy Member

3. Geowil

Geowil Member

That is what I thought, no change. Hoped maybe even just an inch or two off the length. Going to be an extra snug fit in my garage :eek:

• Like x 1
  4. javawolfpack

javawolfpack Member

My garage is snug, but only due to moving boxes that still need to be sorted after my move... had to shift them over a few inches as the Model S is seemingly noticeably wider than my previous vehicle that otherwise was roughly the same size. Will say the Model S is such a sexier car than my VW Jetta Sportwagen. Only wish the roof wasn't as wide on the Model S so I didn't need a new rack :( Oh well...

5. theslimshadyist

theslimshadyist NashVegas!

I did the weekend test drive when I ordered my car in late June just to make sure that I could fit the car into the garage.