TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

MS Refresh Dimensions?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Geowil, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Geowil

Geowil Member

Are the dimension of the refresh still generally the same as before? Or has there been some reduction (even a small amount) in the length from removal of the nose cone? I am assuming no change but I am not sure. Thanks.

2. Three60guy

Three60guy Member

3. Geowil

Geowil Member

That is what I thought, no change. Hoped maybe even just an inch or two off the length. Going to be an extra snug fit in my garage :eek:

• Like x 1
  4. javawolfpack

javawolfpack Member

My garage is snug, but only due to moving boxes that still need to be sorted after my move... had to shift them over a few inches as the Model S is seemingly noticeably wider than my previous vehicle that otherwise was roughly the same size. Will say the Model S is such a sexier car than my VW Jetta Sportwagen. Only wish the roof wasn't as wide on the Model S so I didn't need a new rack :( Oh well...

5. theslimshadyist

theslimshadyist NashVegas!

I did the weekend test drive when I ordered my car in late June just to make sure that I could fit the car into the garage.