Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MsElectric, AR, Kugerrand and Johan discuss TMC moderation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not aware of any contradiction that is relevant to my reality.

A round of beer isn't going to help your case from my side of the line; I don't drink beer and at this point dirkh would be wise to take the bet that I'm very likely to dump the pitcher of beer over your head if I find myself sitting at the same table. (That's only half joking.)

I don't drink beer either, it was a choice of words I assumed people might relate to. But maybe one day dirkhh, you, I and the gang will get that chance you mention though - I would expect the content of a pint over my head to immediately lighten the mood.

A really big part of human misunderstanding is that distance and facelessness greatly exaggerates it. It is easier to understand one another correctly when you know them personally. This is not unique to TMC. Our differences might be fairly minor when talked in person, but here it seems to me we don't hear each other - and vice-versa of course.

Safe to say, a big part of why I believe this conversation has worn out not only its welcome but its usefulness is that I think a lot of it is mere misunderstanding, piled over more misunderstanding. Continuing it serves mostly animosity - and that is not my intent at all. I am sure it is nobody's intent.

I tried to bow out of this thread already many messages ago, but came back because dirkhh questioned my silence and I thought since he wasn't a reason for it and thus deserved an answer. I guess in hindsight I should have let that one be as well - live and learn. :)

Bob and Bing (any comparison to Canuck and Johan is purely intentional) were singing together but both enamoured with Princess Shalmar:

Cool! I'm in.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd take the 'Princess Shalmar' reference - he could have gone with 'camel'. (And yes, Princess Shalmar def tops Princess Tesla. :) )

Yes, yes! I'm good with Princess Shalmar, though, I'd have probably been okay with Princess Camel as well. I like camels.