Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MSLR - passenger doors opening question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 2022 MSLR and I can’t figure how to easily open passenger doors when I pick up my family. I tried different settings on the locks menu, but none of them really helped. The only way I figured out is to press the button on my door handle but it also opens my door and that’s not what I’m looking to do. Is there another way to unlock passenger doors while I’m in the car?

I have 2022 MSLR and I can’t figure how to easily open passenger doors when I pick up my family. I tried different settings on the locks menu, but none of them really helped. The only way I figured out is to press the button on my door handle but it also opens my door and that’s not what I’m looking to do. Is there another way to unlock passenger doors while I’m in the car?
After the 2022.44.0 update all of a sudden the passenger doors won't open from the outside. I have updated twice since then, rebooted etc. Nada. When I am in my 2018 M3LR, I used the voice command and it worked once. It has to be related to the automatic window reversal system recall notice I got. Because WHEN I say "Open the passenger door" it shows me that the passenger window is unlocked. NOT the door. Very frustrating as there is no OTA firmware update yet available to fix it.

Upvote 0