Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MSM 2018 Model 3 LR AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

dailo

Jul 22, 2017
Bay Area
Tesla is giving me a good trade in, so just trying to see if I can get a little more privately. Looking for $45,000. Located in San Jose, CA.

Purchased September 2018

Mileage under 23,500
Long Range All-Wheel Drive
Black Interior
Midnight Silver
18" Aero Wheels, covers removed and never used
Full Self Driving
Tint and XPEL full body PPF, but Tesla emblems removed
Supercharged only once to make sure it works

Garage Kept., Non-Smoker, No Pets, Clean
Involved in a minor accident and bumper was replaced. Work done by Brooks Motor Sports in Fremont, basically brand new.
Carpool sticker was never applied for, so can apply for brand new sticker.

Includes wireless charger, Maxspider Floor Mats. A 12V cig adapter is installed in the middle console.

$39,800. Will most likely end up trading it in since there prob isn’t enough of a difference from buying a used one from Tesla and the discount people are looking for buying privately.
That’s a pretty good offer, but there’s always a chance someone out there really wants FSD and will privately pay more for it. Tesla doesn’t value FSD in trade-ins.

GLWS!

Made me look. My dec 18 LR Awd with FSD is worth $40k on trade in. Tempting
If you're interested, check out Carvana. They seem to be giving the best price. Not sure if they are giving value to FSD or not but was higher than Tesla. Wish I could just find the buyers that are buying the M3s from Carvana, they are paying top dollar.