TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

MSN 5 of the most fetching rides of 2010-2011

Discussion in 'News' started by rolosrevenge, Feb 10, 2011.

Tags:
  1. PopSmith

PopSmith Saving for a Model 3

That's a pretty good list and I agree with all five picks. :tongue:

2. Lancelac

Lancelac 2010 Roadster Sport #690

"Expect pricing to be in the supercar range."

Huh?

3. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

He's also (probably) wrong in choosing the Model S for this year. (2010-2011)
    Just like that article in Forbes...wonder why they're both picking a vehicle that (as we're being told) is not scheduled to be available to the public until 2012 for their respective lists?

I mean, we'll take the P.R., but...

4. PopSmith

PopSmith Saving for a Model 3

Clearly the base model won't be near that so it's a bit of a misnomer for the writer to say that. A loaded or nearly-loaded Model S could very well be $80-100K depending what options are available and how much the bigger battery packs cost.

I find that interested as well. All the reports I've read suggest a mid-2012 launch for Model S as a MY2013 vehicle.