Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MSN.com on Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found something that might be the one they saw:

Electric Vehicles: Fantasy or Reality? - MSN Autos

Seems like a lot of people want Tesla Motors dead. And obviously he's not an EV enthusiast either.

The article is a little old since now Tesla Motors does have cars with the new transmission and though delivery is still slow, it is moving at a steady pace and they have delivered what was promised.

So the major point that they "failed to deliver" isn't true.

The link doesn't appear to work; try this one, Electric Vehicles: Fantasy or Reality? - MSN Autos.

Try this paragraph on for size:
Now, Tesla is in full damage-control mode. The Roadster has been endlessly delayed, plagued by a balky transmission and only a handful (60, at last count; all of which have the inferior transmission) of the 1,200 pre-orders have trickled out to customers. Though the California-based automaker recently received an influx of $40 million, it had to lay off more than a quarter of its employees and announce it only had $9 million in the bank. Not enough to finish developing its Model S, a $70,000 electric sports sedan whose 2010 launch has been — you guessed it — delayed. I’ll put this nicely: You might think twice about putting down a deposit.
OUCH! How many things can you find wrong there? The line "all of which have the inferior transmission" is a flat out lie.

Is that to mean: to our knowledge none of the 2009 quarters have been delivered?
Yep I noticed that too. A couple of these "journalists" wrote these articles with the mindset that "I have to write a sensationalist article that puts down EVs". When the facts don't line up to support that conclusion they went ahead with the same conclusion anyways.

If Fisker promised deliver in 4th quarter 2009, why would anyone expect delivery right now in 4th quarter 2008? A lot of the points in these articles don't follow logic at all.