Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mt Kisco Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a scheduled delivery for today at 2pm, but now my account says tomorrow! I was sent a reminder notice two days ago stating that my delivery is today. I have called and all calls go to voicemail, no one returns my emails or messages.
Is this the type of service I can expect?
Does anyone have a direct phone number?
How can it be run so inefficiently?

I picked up my car from Mt. Kisco. I was impressed at first as I got a call letting me know they found a scratch and needed to get the door repainted. With all of the missed stuff people were finding I was happy they found that. After that it went downhill. Never got calls back to update about the paint job, which took several weeks. Things went smooth at the delivery, but getting in touch with people up to that point was very frustrating. Best I can suggest is to keep trying and choose different options on the menu, even if that isn't the person you want at least you will have a live person hunting down your DS. The phone number I had for them is 914-218-8900, at least it was when I dealt with them in May '18, not sure if that is the same number you have. Hope that helps.