Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mud flaps included, how about ppf?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those that recently received a model 3 in the GTA, did it come with mudflaps for the fronts (uninstalled) , and ppf preinstalled near the rear wheel well?

Also, if I don't want my front plate mounted, do I need to email my delivery agent and inform them? Or is the default option that the front plate holder always has to be installed by the end user?

Thanks!

For those that recently received a model 3 in the GTA, did it come with mudflaps for the fronts (uninstalled) , and ppf preinstalled near the rear wheel well?

Also, if I don't want my front plate mounted, do I need to email my delivery agent and inform them? Or is the default option that the front plate holder always has to be installed by the end user?

Thanks!
Not sure about TM3 but I been told MY comes with front mudflaps and ppf on the rear quarter panels installed.

I also requested from my SA not to install front license plate. It will get installed if you don’t ask.

Reactions: Vawlkus

Thanks!
M3 2021 I think comes with front mudflaps. If they dont, you can contact tesla and they will send you one I think.

I picked up my M3LR in early June from the Lawrence location.

Front mud flaps were installed. The "splash guard" extensions and printed installation instructions were left in the lower trunk area (along with the mobile charger and J1772 adapter).

No rear PPF.

I didn't ask to have the front plate left uninstalled, so it was mounted.

A Model 3 License Plate Frame was installed on the rear plate as a freebie.

I picked up my M3LR early June from the Lawrence location.

Front mud flaps were installed. The "splash guard" extensions and printed installation instructions were left in the lower trunk area (along with the mobile charger and J1772 adapter).

No rear PPF.

I didn't ask to have the front plate left uninstalled, so it was mounted.

A Model 3 Licensfreebiee Plate Frame was installed on the rear plate as a freebie.
I called in just now and yes they initially pre-install it per delivery but its jut double sided tape and can be removed easily.

some good ideas here to remount the front plate

pay $100+ for bozzmount or go to Home Depot for a 4” lag bolt and toggle mounts and reuse Tesla plate…spray some rustoleum black on the bolts/toggle and touch up after every winter…

some good ideas here to remount the front plate

pay $100+ for bozzmount or go to Home Depot for a 4” lag bolt and toggle mounts and reuse Tesla plate…spray some rustoleum black on the bolts/toggle and touch up after every winter…

damn forgot the link and can’t seem to edit post…I might be blind to the edit post function…

Thanks!
I placed an order last week for a Model Y and was told by the sales person (at the Bellevue WA store), all new orders do include PPF and front mud flaps.

Reactions: defsam