Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mud flaps & Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
somebody hurry up already and make the custom fit mud flaps for the model y

Attachments

• iu.gif
    iu.gif
    692 KB · Views: 937

DANG, why would anyone put RallyArmor FUGLY flaps on their car (or manure wagon for that matter)

Personally, I want a quality mudflap that contours to the car's unique fenders and looks like it belongs,
Rally Armor's generic and WAY OVERPRICED - one size fits all, flat piece of rubber/plastic approach doesn't do it for me.
Maybe it would look good on a classic 1972 C10 pickup?

Walmart carries an equivalent to rally armor at a fraction of the price
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Buyers-Products-3VUH3-PR-Mud-Flaps/912157714

DANG, why would anyone put RallyArmor FUGLY flaps on their car (or manure wagon for that matter)

Personally, I want a quality mudflap that contours to the car's unique fenders and looks like it belongs,
Rally Armor's generic and WAY OVERPRICED - one size fits all, flat piece of rubber/plastic approach doesn't do it for me.
Maybe it would look good on a classic 1972 C10 pickup?

Walmart carries an equivalent to rally armor at a fraction of the price
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Buyers-Products-3VUH3-PR-Mud-Flaps/912157714

Ok, we get it you don’t like them. They are the only option right now even in development. When the choices are rock chips on my new car or this flap, I’m buying the flap.

Reactions: DesertSilver
Ok, we get it you don’t like them. They are the only option right now even in development. When the choices are rock chips on my new car or this flap, I’m buying the flap.

My model Y has plastic rocker panels - so I don't see that as a problem...

However, if your wheels are sticking out so far that you're kicking up rocks on the side of your car, then you probably don't have a stock setup, in that situation, you would be better off putting PPF on the doors/panels.

please don't get me wrong, I want mud flaps - helps reduce road spray (and snow spray/buildup, but not bad enough to dish out $150 for monogrammed rubber mats

Anyone else have paint damage like this or just me? Washed the car yesterday and noticed tons of damage on the rear doors in front of the rear wheels and a little on the plastic behind rear wheels.

This is a performance Y after 2 months of ownership and 4k miles driving on normal roads, no gravel or off-roading of any kind.

I need mud flaps and help on how to fix this.

CE1266BC-0CB1-4C85-8B14-7B2A5B63B8DB.jpeg A2E91FDE-B04E-49AC-AE26-46B3CEA8B925.jpeg F6670257-DE58-4080-8AA0-29C0FE9AF05B.jpeg 8202CCA4-DD2F-43F4-9C0B-856C520CF2F6.jpeg

Reactions: beezy and Kelr316