Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mud flaps & Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t think there is a mismatch. I cleaned the flaps and molding up with aerospace 303 and they match just fine. I like them. Very flexible and fit perfectly. I like the hooks that hold on to the inside of the molding.
D374417E-9832-475B-AFB5-1210744D7DC6.jpeg

Tesla 20-21 Model Y Standard Rock Guards

$30 shipped!
I bought these ones they are front only, more a function over form flap. Rears aren’t necessary IMO. I just got snow tires put on and had first snow... it’s obvious that the rear tire sprays FORWARD of the wheel well more than towards the rear. Went with the Tesla PPF as it appears to mostly cover the spray I had.

Did you receive yours? I just ordered a set after seeing the official Tesla ones. I think these look better. Hopefully these are pretty good, couldn't find much info on the company (only spent 5mins searching)

Did you receive yours? I just ordered a set after seeing the official Tesla ones. I think these look better. Hopefully these are pretty good, couldn't find much info on the company (only spent 5mins searching)
Arriving tomorrow (I hope), tons of snow over Donner pass in Lake Tahoe so deliveries got pushed back. I may or may not install them though, since I'm getting the Tesla OEM ones, and I might end up selling these.

What is the ground clearance of these? It might just be the angle of the photo but it looks quite low. I wonder how they will look after a couple of seasons.
It depends on whether you have the Long Range/Standard Range Model Y or the Performance Model Y with PUP. With the 19" wheels the Long Range Model Y's clearance with the Tesla front mud flaps installed is ~2.75". (See post #146) With the Performance Model Y with PUP, 20" wheels, the ground clearance is about 2.0" to 2.25". (See post #142)