Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mud Flaps Recomendation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pi
Just removed the cheap plastic ones that everyone sells. Left rub marks on the paint and I would not recommend them.

Today I installed the Rokblokz splash guards, so I don’t have any driving feedback yet, but I absolutely love how they mount, and they appear very robust.
Pics and where did you purchase them from?

Just removed the cheap plastic ones that everyone sells. Left rub marks on the paint and I would not recommend them.

Today I installed the Rokblokz splash guards, so I don’t have any driving feedback yet, but I absolutely love how they mount, and they appear very robust.

you only get rubmarks on the front if you dont drill a hole to secure them as recommended.

I have just put felt tape on the inside so im ok either way.

Pi

Pics and where did you purchase them from?
I purchased directly from the Rokblokz website. Shipping was very fast.
534A452D-9C92-4B3A-BD7E-EFC97490F632.jpeg

The Rokblokz look awesome. I’m trying to purchase, but can’t find any button or link on the website to actually add to my shopping cart or purchase. Not sure if it’s an iPhone compatibility problem or if they’re out of stock or what.
I checked this morning and had the same issue as you on my Android phone. But I tried it again just now and the website has been updated and fixed. Before, the color options were little squares you selected. Now they are words in a drop down menu. That's how I know they updated the page.

I checked this morning and had the same issue as you on my Android phone. But I tried it again just now and the website has been updated and fixed. Before, the color options were little squares you selected. Now they are words in a drop down menu. That's how I know they updated the page.
I emailed them about it last night and they fixed it today. I ordered shortly afterward. Pics of the red rally-style flaps on a black 3 coming in a week or so!

Reactions: android04
Update: The Rokblokz are horrendous. Absolutely horrendous. $100+ for junk. Spent an hour trying to assemble them but the pieces don’t fit together and don’t “lock” like their YouTube video shows. Returning immediately.

Going with the Tesla OEM mud flaps for now even though I’m not sold on them. Looks like they made the drain hole much bigger than previous also, pic below. They seem to be the nicest look and are off the paint unlike all other options. The saga continues

150EDB4C-1A5E-4AAF-BC84-C9E609D28CC7.jpeg

Update: The Rokblokz are horrendous. Absolutely horrendous. $100+ for junk. Spent an hour trying to assemble them but the pieces don’t fit together and don’t “lock” like their YouTube video shows. Returning immediately.

Going with the Tesla OEM mud flaps for now even though I’m not sold on them. Looks like they made the drain hole much bigger than previous also, pic below. They seem to be the nicest look and are off the paint unlike all other options. The saga continues

View attachment 759322
I literally order those mud flaps 5 minutes before reading your post...Could you have received a bad batch?