Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 【V2 Mud Flaps For Refreshed Model S Arrived】If you purchased V1 and would like a V2 rear mud flaps replacement, PM us!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@AOSK I think that due to this wait the people in this threat waiting should be offered a discount. It’s obviously not about the money. We can all afford this expensive car and would like to protect it. It’s really about the principal and lack of communication.
you are right, and absolutely, we will offer a discount that only gonna break even our cost later on in this thread. to appreciate owners' interest and patience in this thread.
fingers crossed that this time the molding will be perfect.
again, we sincerely apologize for the delay, we are not trying to tease for interest, it is just the development process is been taking longer than we expected. this is by far the longest time that we ever took on one product.

Reactions: gbailey and Ray_R
you are right, and absolutely, we will offer a discount that only gonna break even our cost later on in this thread. to appreciate owners' interest and patience in this thread.
again, we sincerely apologize for the delay, we are not trying to tease for interest, it is just the development process is been taking longer than we expected. this is by far the longest time that we ever took on one product.
Thanks for that.
This is about the only thread I’ve been checking and following in here now that I’ve got my car. Can you give us some estimate on when we should check back for another update (so I don’t have to check daily)?

Honestly I don't car that much about a discount though it is appreciated. The timing is the most important thing for me at this point.

U
100% agreed. This winter was rough particularly on my the sides of the car due to those wide tires.
The vendor is investing all of the money and doing all of the work and should not have to discount a penny. They don’t owe anyone anything and should not have to compensate potential customers for frustration and aggravation. They want to get it right and have a track record of delivering products.

There is no way you should discount these if they are as good as they sound. I can’t believe people that own a Model S ask for a discount on a vendor that takes a lot of time and money to develop these. Just crazy to me that people own a Model S and want a small vendor to give them a discount. Maybe should not be in a Model S then. Lol.

Reactions: Zaker89
I ended up getting the OE Tesla front mudflaps. Been about 1k miles on them now, no issues. There is evidence of small amounts of the bottom part rubbing a bit on speed bumps but not enough where I've felt I need to trim them/cut any off. and they still are both firmly in place. They do hang pretty low down, which seems to really eliminate all stones/rocks/etc from hitting the rockers or lower door areas. Im satisfied with them.

I never felt a need for rear mudflaps as nothing really seems to kick up onto the lower rear bumper area.

Patience, Grasshopper.
1659951505700.png

AOSK sent me a prototype set for my 2022 MS LR a couple of weeks ago. They look much more stock than the Tesla version, which I removed to try these. Full set front and back, 5 min install per corner, no drilling.

I am very happy with them. I think they are making some final minor tweaks before going full production.

1659962749753.jpeg

AOSK sent me a prototype set for my 2022 MS LR a couple of weeks ago. They look much more stock than the Tesla version, which I removed to try these. Full set front and back, 5 min install per corner, no drilling.

I am very happy with them. I think they are making some final minor tweaks before going full production.
Thanks for the review. Looking forward to these. So, they do not scrape in the front like Tesla version? Good coverage too?