Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MUD FLAPS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those are custom designed and molded for a pickup. Won't fit correctly. You'll need to use universal ones or try to convince a manufacturer to build them for the Tesla. It's possible you could find some molded ones that would fit. Some auto parts stores carry an assortment and you could perhaps take them out and see if the fender shape would work. Otherwise just use the universal flat ones.
images

Reviving an old thread... Once delivery takes place, I will be adding flaps to our Model 3. Living in New England (Maine), there's a ton of sand/salt on the road between November and April... the area directly behind the wheels will get constantly sandblasted all winter without any protection. No thanks.

Reviving an old thread... Once delivery takes place, I will be adding flaps to our Model 3. Living in New England (Maine), there's a ton of sand/salt on the road between November and April... the area directly behind the wheels will get constantly sandblasted all winter without any protection. No thanks.
Ah crap... I just noticed this was the Model X section of the forum... my bad. Newbie here. Can't figure out how to delete my comment.