Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mud guards / flaps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not too bad about $100 USD total to us in AK... They also have extra stone guard strips, just in case you were thinking of not getting the car PPFd.
Yes not bad but I got good ones for my Model 3 for like $30 just need to wait a little longer for more third party options. I also really like the back seat covers for the second row that Tesmanian is selling but shipping too darn expensive for us. 2020-2021 Tesla Model Y Second Row Seats Back Cover Mats

Reactions: Daks and mnsweeps
Yes not bad but I got good ones for my Model 3 for like $30 just need to wait a little longer for more third party options. I also really like the back seat covers for the second row that Tesmanian is selling but shipping too darn expensive for us. 2020-2021 Tesla Model Y Second Row Seats Back Cover Mats

agree . I got mud flaps last year in April for my 2019 M3 and love them. Price was around $40

Reactions: Daks and 907XCP

Yes - more competition usually means better pricing. And it always takes a bit for the main vehicle accessory companies to get the new stuff out. I've bought plenty of 1st year model vehicles and always end up having to wait to outfit them.

So looks like the Perf. Y is being made again - maybe both our cars will be on the next barge together.

Yes - more competition usually means better pricing. And it always takes a bit for the main vehicle accessory companies to get the new stuff out. I've bought plenty of 1st year model vehicles and always end up having to wait to outfit them.

So looks like the Perf. Y is being made again - maybe both our cars will be on the next barge together.
True. That’s great news! My SA called today and said they got the check from AKUSA and sure enough it posted on my Model Y page. Just waiting for them to ship it from Lynnwood at this point. Btw what paint did you get? And where are you getting your winter tires from?