Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Multi-camera / Quad-camera solution for Model S / X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been stalking this discussion for some time now and I finally made an account to join the discussion! I really wanted to install the side repeater cameras and use them as a dashcam/sentry mode even if it doesn't give me the 360 degree coverage. Using them as a blind spot monitoring when using my blinker would definitely be a plus though. But seeing as the side repeaters would only be used for display, I would like to order a 360 kit for my 2016 Model X as I was just in an accident and of course my AP1 vehicle doesn't have dashcam. How can I order the 360 system from you @BearBu ?

I have been stalking this discussion for some time now and I finally made an account to join the discussion! I really wanted to install the side repeater cameras and use them as a dashcam/sentry mode even if it doesn't give me the 360 degree coverage. Using them as a blind spot monitoring when using my blinker would definitely be a plus though. But seeing as the side repeaters would only be used for display, I would like to order a 360 kit for my 2016 Model X as I was just in an accident and of course my AP1 vehicle doesn't have dashcam. How can I order the 360 system from you @BearBu ?

Hi, you can PM me for purchasing issue. FYI - for Model X AP1, the camera plug is located under the centre console. Therefore, you have to remove the centre console in order to retrieve the rear camera plug. Please refer to the below video link which is made by Beatsonic FYI

Glad I found this thread. How's the decoding coming? What would be awesome is if you had a decoder board that takes the side fender camera as the input and had HDMI as the output, then we could connect the camera to a standalone DVR system that uses HDMI.

Hi, you can PM me for purchasing issue. FYI - for Model X AP1, the camera plug is located under the centre console. Therefore, you have to remove the centre console in order to retrieve the rear camera plug. Please refer to the below video link which is made by Beatsonic FYI

Dear Bearbu, im interested for the repeater camera solution. But i cant PM you because my account was created 2 mins ago. Is there a possibility to use the sentry mode? Or something else like that? I would love to film ppl if they damage my model s 2016 AP1. Thanks!