Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Multi Coat Red Picture Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20200521_135653_HDR.jpg
Heres my Red P3D in person...63xxx vin sept '18 build in tent I'm almost sure...20200521_135653_HDR.jpg

Reactions: Fred42 and Dondix
Wow, only a 25% hit, I would have expected more at that speed. That's great to know. That opens up some possibilities then... What carrier is that and how long does it take to mount to the roof rack? Is it difficult to mount? One person or two person job? Thanks!

Details:
- Tesla Model Y Roof Rack
- Yakima LoadWarrior with Extension
- You could load the Loadwarrior by yourself, just take your time, took me about 10 mins,
- Pro Tip: I didnt do this, but the Tesla Cross Bars dont fit the basket clamps 100%, more like 80%, and it might be better to adjust/tighten the crossbars to have better alignment of the basket clamps.

Reactions: Nakk
My sweet "Amber" is now eighteen months old. Red was my only choice... all my neighbors voted and it was unanimous. I've never regretted getting a red Model 3. Hey, my first car, some fifty years ago was a red Opal Kadett!

I made a month-long road trip from Maine to Texas earlier this year and was surprised by how few red Teslas I encountered--mostly white or black! Anyway, I love my Amber!

Amber arrives Texas.jpg

A long drive from Maine, but Texas at last!

Amber at Whataburger.jpg
Took Amber for her first Whataburger in my hometown of Palestine

Amber in East Texas.jpg

The only charging options for fifty miles around, a local RV park.

Attachments

• Amber arrives Texas.jpg
    Amber arrives Texas.jpg
    710.1 KB · Views: 115
  • Amber arrives Texas.jpg
    Amber arrives Texas.jpg
    710.1 KB · Views: 123
I like the red and I like the wheels. Too bad it's the entry level model with the black rubber bumper. Oh well, we can all only do what we can do.
That entry level is a performance model 3 and the black bumper is a Colgan carbon fibre bra/mask. We forgive you..
who are you asking??

where I live there’s tons of Teslas, so there’s no hate.