Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Multi Coat Red Picture Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is Red Bull.

9C9A7360-CEB4-461E-B217-5B88F9BC3737.jpeg

Looks fantastic! Tell me more about your new wheels and tires...what size, how's the ride?

The tires are the stock 19" tires. The wheels are 19"x10" Falcons from T-Sportline so a little wider than the stock wheels. It rides great and I think the mileage is a little better as they are lighter than the stock wheels. I've since painted the calipers red so it looks really nice now.

• Love
Reactions: Reborn and iamnid
The problem with these types of threads, especially the RED Tesla threads is that the images in the thread just can never do justice to just how wonderful and rich the color looks in person. It’s like a glorious moving pool of liquid red licorice, or a hot sea of warm molten lava or the richest red ruby lipstick or even better high contrastY red ruby SLIPPERS in person. Every time I see this color I ALMOST wish I had picked red. It has so much weight and depth in person. I wonder how many coats they end up putting on. I’ve heard its lower than most luxury OEM’s but it still looks VERY good.

Do you work for J. Peterman??? HAHA!

• Funny
Reactions: Nakk