Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Multicoat red in Vancouver, Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been flopping between colors incessantly, and now am thinking of getting the multicoat red. I've never owned a red car before (but have had black, white, yellow, blue/silver).

Anyone with a multicoat red in the Vancouver, BC area that would be willing to let me see it live?

It's daunting to spend so much on a car I've not seen live yet! I've scoured the images I can find here as well as the Tesla photoshoots. I'm a little worried the multicoat red may be a little too bright candy-apple reddish for my taste (I'd prefer a metallic red, for example) especially in pictures in the California or Florida sun. That said, since it's cloudy here so often, maybe it won't be such an issue! :wink:

I wish I could help, but I know there's at least one multi-coat red in town (saw it a few weeks ago) and a couple of weeks ago at a test drive event, they had a multi-coat red P85+. It is fairly bright, but I am a big fan. It is very candy-apple like, but the regular red almost looks too maroon for me in some lighting.

I would think the most comparable colour you could easily find around town would be Porsche's Guards red.

If you're willing, you could probably head down to the Bellevue, WA store to have a look at the P85+ as that's where the test drive cars came from. I can provide you with the assistant manager's contact info if you'd like.