Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Multiple alert messages on the screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry for your woes, this should not happen.
Keep a good record of all the repairs and brush up on lemon law so that you may be able to return the car to Tesla. It used to be if they could not fix a problem after 3 attempts, it is deemed a lemon. Good luck.
Yeah, my 2019 I had no issues and drove it for 8,000 miles thru May 2020. Probably should have kept it. You would think by now of 4+ years with building Model 3's that there wouldn't be very many major issues but sometimes I guess that's not been the case of the last several months. I will keep all of my documents with this one just in case it doesn't get any better. I got a Model S as a loaner while mine was being serviced and for what it's worth... IMO, the Model 3 drives and rides significantly better.

Yeah, my 2019 I had no issues and drove it for 8,000 miles thru May 2020. Probably should have kept it. You would think by now of 4+ years with building Model 3's that there wouldn't be very many major issues but sometimes I guess that's not been the case of the last several months. I will keep all of my documents with this one just in case it doesn't get any better. I got a Model S as a loaner while mine was being serviced and for what it's worth... IMO, the Model 3 drives and rides significantly better.
They gave me a model S as a loaner also, it was all beat up and I also thought it drove like a slug compared to my M3.
This is another reason that I lease my cars. I think I would be livid if I owned the car and it was out of service for weeks.

@NuttyM3 whatever happened with your situation? Did your car turn out to be a lemon? @Willy’sEV has your car remained fixed?

I have a 2020 MSLR. In Sept. of this year, I had taken it to the SC for the car/steering wheel vibrating when accelerating at a fast speed. They replaced the front LH & RH Halfshaft - Front Drive Units (not sure if any of this is related to my info. below, but thought I would share it.
In November I received all of these error messages while driving home in rush hour traffic. The car jolted a few times and then I got all the messages. The car was still driveable, however, it was weird since I had zero resistance when letting off the accelerator. ABS, Automatic Emergency Braking, Stability Control, Traction Control & Adaptive Ride Control - all disabled. Regenerative breaking temporarily reduced (pretty much not happening!), Park Assist, Vehicle hold, Lane Departure Avoidance unavailable. Immediately drove to SC. They made an appt. for me the next day and gave me a loaner. Took the car in at 3:30 pm on 11/18 and received a message at 11:11 pm that same night that it was ready. They replaced the rear RH Wheel speed sensor & verified proper operation. They also did a 4 wheel alignment (saying that this was part of my issue), which I paid for. They performed the alignment and made minor adjustments to the toe & verified proper operation. I also had them look at my steering wheel as it had been making a loud vibration noise when telescoping out. They lubed the steering column gear & verified proper operation. I picked up my car the next day, 11/19 (10 pm), and the minute I put my foot on the break I get the same error message. Message the SC in the app. It's now the weekend. They got back to me and made me an appt. for 11/23. Dropped the car off on 11/23, gave me a loaner. 11/24 they tell me that replaced the rear RH wheel hub due to metallic build-up. Still getting error messages. Found a water leak up front under the right front fender/cowl area and a wiring harness was corroded. Repaired wiring harness and the water leak, dried vehicle. Performed multiple water tests to ensure water is no longer leaking inside. Performed validation test drive & remote diagnostics, fixed. Replaced the steering column, performed validation test drive, and verified proper operation. 11/30/21 picked up the car and all appears fine. The steering wheel is fixed, with no alerts. 12/7 while driving home, alerts all come back. Made an appt. in the app with the next avail. appt on 12/24. 12/8 I drove to the SC to talk to a person. She had helped me before. She got me an appt and gave me a loaner on the spot. Hoping that this time they can fix it.

I know that's a lot, but I feel that it's all related. I'm so bummed out about all of this. I love my Tesla, but this seems to be a lot for such an expensive car.

@NuttyM3 whatever happened with your situation? Did your car turn out to be a lemon? @Willy’sEV has your car remained fixed?

I have a 2020 MSLR. In Sept. of this year, I had taken it to the SC for the car/steering wheel vibrating when accelerating at a fast speed. They replaced the front LH & RH Halfshaft - Front Drive Units (not sure if any of this is related to my info. below, but thought I would share it.
In November I received all of these error messages while driving home in rush hour traffic. The car jolted a few times and then I got all the messages. The car was still driveable, however, it was weird since I had zero resistance when letting off the accelerator. ABS, Automatic Emergency Braking, Stability Control, Traction Control & Adaptive Ride Control - all disabled. Regenerative breaking temporarily reduced (pretty much not happening!), Park Assist, Vehicle hold, Lane Departure Avoidance unavailable. Immediately drove to SC. They made an appt. for me the next day and gave me a loaner. Took the car in at 3:30 pm on 11/18 and received a message at 11:11 pm that same night that it was ready. They replaced the rear RH Wheel speed sensor & verified proper operation. They also did a 4 wheel alignment (saying that this was part of my issue), which I paid for. They performed the alignment and made minor adjustments to the toe & verified proper operation. I also had them look at my steering wheel as it had been making a loud vibration noise when telescoping out. They lubed the steering column gear & verified proper operation. I picked up my car the next day, 11/19 (10 pm), and the minute I put my foot on the break I get the same error message. Message the SC in the app. It's now the weekend. They got back to me and made me an appt. for 11/23. Dropped the car off on 11/23, gave me a loaner. 11/24 they tell me that replaced the rear RH wheel hub due to metallic build-up. Still getting error messages. Found a water leak up front under the right front fender/cowl area and a wiring harness was corroded. Repaired wiring harness and the water leak, dried vehicle. Performed multiple water tests to ensure water is no longer leaking inside. Performed validation test drive & remote diagnostics, fixed. Replaced the steering column, performed validation test drive, and verified proper operation. 11/30/21 picked up the car and all appears fine. The steering wheel is fixed, with no alerts. 12/7 while driving home, alerts all come back. Made an appt. in the app with the next avail. appt on 12/24. 12/8 I drove to the SC to talk to a person. She had helped me before. She got me an appt and gave me a loaner on the spot. Hoping that this time they can fix it.

I know that's a lot, but I feel that it's all related. I'm so bummed out about all of this. I love my Tesla, but this seems to be a lot for such an expensive car.

Car was fixed the next day. They did a 4 wheel alignment and something with the steering, no problems since.

You should post this in the model S subforum, unless I am reading your first sentence incorrectly, in that you said "I have a MSLR" which usually means "Model S Long Range".

These cars are pretty different, not even the chipsets are the same in many cases, so this thread is not really relevant for your model S.

Reactions: Garnetter
GAR, Once the Computer Module and the Charge Port was fixed it's been fine. So far, I'm up to 2300 miles, and it drives and performs like I expect it to. The only the recently issue out of the blue while I was driving a few days ago was the crackling sound coming from my speakers it changes songs during streaming and also when I used the knob on the steering to increase/decrease the sound. That's the first time I've experienced that with this car or even my 2019.