Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Multiple failures in 2020.36.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

after just one week with 2020.36.11 i have had multiple failures in my M3SR+. These is a list of the features that DO NOT work now:

- FSD previsualisation
- Rear camera
- Auto wipers
- Auto high beam
- Lane change advice
- Cruise control / Auto-steer

I saw an alarm in the screen prior to these malfunctions saying something like "left pillar camera degraded". i thought there may be some dirt on it but it was all clean.

Did a soft reset and nothing changed.

I did notice some moisture inside the pillar camera, as attached. This was after a 3-day weekend in the Cotswolds where it rained almost constantly. I also have now condensation in the rear lights, although I've read the dedicated thread and it seems it's "normal".

Do you think all these are related? Has the system decided to shut down due to that moisture?

I have a pending Ranger visit for next week to check the 3G/LTE connection and will mention the issue to the technician, not that it is not evident.

Attachments

• IMG_6231ts.JPG
    IMG_6231ts.JPG
    282.8 KB · Views: 66
after just one week with 2020.36.11 i have had multiple failures in my M3SR+. These is a list of the features that DO NOT work now:

Good that you've got a tech coming ... I did have one instance of camera misting last year but not since. A good idea to keep A/C activated even if not needing active cooling so that it can take some moisture out of the air in the car.

I would not leave it until the day to tell the mobile technician about these additional problems, I would speak to the SC where they're likely to be coming from to get them to explicitly add it to the job, that is unless you are keen for them to just look at whatever they were originally booked to do.

That being said, if you tell them about all of the above there is a good chance the mobile appointment will get cancelled and a service centre appointment scheduled.