TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Multiple future uses for Tesla's battery

Discussion in 'Battery Discussion' started by mibaro2, Apr 20, 2014.

Tags:
  1. mibaro2

mibaro2 Member

Tesla's battery is a great innovation.
    The other day when I was passing by a farmer's field and saw the pollutants coming out of his tractor, I said that the Tesla battery could power that tractor/combine easily. Would save the farmer a heck of a lot of money.
    Once the gigafactory is built, and battery supply is not a constraint for making its cars, I wonder if Tesla will explore other uses for its batteries. Of course John Deere, Catapillar , would have to want their future models to be electric. (Telsa would just supply the battery pack/inverter).
    Could be a win-win for everyone.

Until then, enjoy driving your Tesla !