Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Multiple Model S Sightings in a Single Day

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Living in Silicon Valley, I see a lot of Model S driving around.

Outside of Tesla events, a supercharger station, a Tesla service center, a Tesla design center, the Tesla factory or headquarters, what is the maximum number you have seen in one day?

I'm up to four not including my own on a 25 mile trip.

I live in San Carlos (Tesla's previous headquarters) and work just an exit away from Tesla's current headquarters. My neighbor has a P85 and there are two other owners at work. I don't think I can even keep track of the number of Model S's I see in any given day because I'm always in and around Palo Alto and Sand Hill Road. They are everywhere...

Today I saw a handful of Grey, Black, Silver, White, Signature Red, and a couple of green, brown, and dark blue Model S's. This was the parking lot at the NorthWest Tesla Owners Meetup from today! Good turn out!!!!
Tesla-Meetup.jpg

Today I saw a handful of Grey, Black, Silver, White, Signature Red, and a couple of green, brown, and dark blue Model S's. This was the parking lot at the NorthWest Tesla Owners Meetup from today! Good turn out!!!!
View attachment 19762
Wow!
Count me in someday when the CHAdeMO adapters are in :)
Short drive for an S:tongue:

I've seen 3 when I was in the bay area

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't it just be easier to count the number of days you have gone without seeing another Tesla? I just got back in town yesterday, and the answer is already zero. I passed a red Sig heading south on the Pacheco Pass yesterday while returning home, and saw a white one today on 101. I fully expect to see at least one Model S per day until the next time I leave town, so I'll probably be stuck at zero for a while...