Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Multiple Model S Sightings in a Single Day

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last Tuesday evening I saw 6 Model S in one day, 4 of them were in a 5-10 minute stretch along Rancho Sante Fe in Olivenhain between Olivenhain/Rancho Sante Fe junction and Encinitas Blvd. By far the most I've seen in the wild in one day!

If by "last tuesday" you mean the 22nd, that's because of the San Diego Tesla Owner's club meetup that was on a horse ranch at Olivenhain. You can find the thread in the California section.

@ a Miami Chamber of Commerce meeting today, parking away from everyone else and and a red car pulls up right next to me.... at first I'm thinking park somewhere else, then I notice it's another Tesla.... :)

Attachments

• photo-19.JPG
    photo-19.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 273
It's gotten to the point where I see Model S's every 30-60 seconds or so while driving. And we're at the point where there are now some S drivers who run stop signs and make illegal turns. Ah, we've definitely gone mainstream :-/

Excluding my car and the last two Detroit auto shows where they had two Model S's on display, I've only seen at most one Model S in a single day. The first two I ever saw in the wild were coincidentally on back-to-back days in June last year. I've been averaging about one sighting a month this year. The last one was on August 11th (I keep a log), which I'm convinced was the first time another owner saw mine. I drive 45 miles a day and even look for them on the other side of divided highways, which is how I spot most of them.

Last edited: