TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

multiple Model X on well-known online Oz website?

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by nigwil, Dec 1, 2016.

1. nigwil

nigwil Member

Just for grins I have a search on CS.com.au and noticed today 4 x Model X appearing, but they look to be new cars? in the description of the 75D they even say it is a 2017 model (is there such a thing?), and curiously (to me at least) it is listed as a 5-seat car, which I thought was still quite rare. Also, surely these could not be AP 2.0? or have they arrived in-country that quickly?

I don't believe the descriptive text was written by Tesla Oz either, checkout this line of text: "Are you looking for exceptional fuel efficiency? Then you have found it."...Fuel?!!?

Is this some sort of car-broker trolling for (proxy) sales or is it semi-legit?

2. Blue heaven

Blue heaven Fair Dinkum Tesla

Give them a call, tell them you have the cash and will be around to collect the Model X first thing in the morning, see what the response is.

3. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Almost certainly a scam.

4. Mark E

Mark E Member

Tesla advertise new cars on carsales

5. ChrsiH314

ChrsiH314 Member

Clicking on the 'cars in stock' tab when you view them shows 'There are no cars that match the car you have enquired about.' So it's just a placemarker.