Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

multiple Model X on well-known online Oz website?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just for grins I have a search on CS.com.au and noticed today 4 x Model X appearing, but they look to be new cars? in the description of the 75D they even say it is a 2017 model (is there such a thing?), and curiously (to me at least) it is listed as a 5-seat car, which I thought was still quite rare. Also, surely these could not be AP 2.0? or have they arrived in-country that quickly?

I don't believe the descriptive text was written by Tesla Oz either, checkout this line of text: "Are you looking for exceptional fuel efficiency? Then you have found it."...Fuel?!!?

Is this some sort of car-broker trolling for (proxy) sales or is it semi-legit?

Just for grins I have a search on CS.com.au and noticed today 4 x Model X appearing, but they look to be new cars? in the description of the 75D they even say it is a 2017 model (is there such a thing?), and curiously (to me at least) it is listed as a 5-seat car, which I thought was still quite rare. Also, surely these could not be AP 2.0? or have they arrived in-country that quickly?

I don't believe the descriptive text was written by Tesla Oz either, checkout this line of text: "Are you looking for exceptional fuel efficiency? Then you have found it."...Fuel?!!?

Is this some sort of car-broker trolling for (proxy) sales or is it semi-legit?

Give them a call, tell them you have the cash and will be around to collect the Model X first thing in the morning, see what the response is.