Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Multiple people on a message/text

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if this has been discussed but I can't find it anywhere...

When I get a text for example from 2 people and reply with scroll button my reply only goes to the last person who sent a message not to the "group". Is there a way to change this?

I've been having to pick up my phone to message so that the two people will get my reply not just the last one who messaged me from the group...

Again...sorry if a dumb?

Last edited:
Don’t have my car yet, so wasn’t aware of this oversight.

To be clear, you’re saying the car will display multiple numbers/contacts when receiving a group message, but is unable to respond in kind?

Good to know, I guess. Now if I see group messages on-screen I know not to even bother until I park somewhere to respond via phone.

Don’t have my car yet, so wasn’t aware of this oversight.

To be clear, you’re saying the car will display multiple numbers/contacts when receiving a group message, but is unable to respond in kind?

Good to know, I guess. Now if I see group messages on-screen I know not to even bother until I park somewhere to respond via phone.

When you get a message in a group text your reply will only be to the person who messaged you last. It doesn't reply to the group.