Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Multiple Phones in Car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On recent road trip this kept happening and I don’t know why or what the fix is.

I have Easy Entry enabled on my profile. My wife and I are in the car, my phone is connected as primary.

When we get to SC, I put it in park, Easy Entry profile loads, but my music keeps streaming…all good.

When I open the door to get back in the car switches to my wife’s profile and moves the seat for her which is a problem since she’s a foot shorter.

Anyone know how to stop this. It’s 100% repeatable. Our solution on the road was for her to disable her Bluetooth.

I have similar problem. I’m old school and always open the door for her. This would result in her settings being active. This is despite the fact I have my phone set as primary. Our solution was, for now at least, her profile has been removed. This is only because at the moment she can’t drive due to a health issue.
if your problem is only at superchargers I would suggest just leaving your phone in the car while you are there. This would at least temporarily solve this issue.

Reactions: e645824
I have similar problem. I’m old school and always open the door for her. This would result in her settings being active. This is despite the fact I have my phone set as primary. Our solution was, for now at least, her profile has been removed. This is only because at the moment she can’t drive due to a health issue.
if your problem is only at superchargers I would suggest just leaving your phone in the car while you are there. This would at least temporarily solve this issue.
My phone is left in the car. It's literally me jumping out of my seat and plugging in and unplugging. Nobody else in the car is moving, no other doors open, my phone stays charging. It just keeps switching for some reason that is really frustrating.